Monday, May 19, 2008

Our Weekend!






This weekend we went to the cities and had such a wonderful time! We did lots of stuff!! The first pic is of Erica and I visiting Joy (who I used to work with) and her baby boy Nicholas. He is sooo cute! I haven't gotten to see him since he was born. Ava got to play alot with Brooklyn and at a park near there place. On Sunday we went to Fort Snelling and visited Ava's Great Grandpa. She was born on his birthday so I was really looking forward to seeing his grave and getting some pics of her there. I have soo many pics that I think I will just put them all on a slide show to follow this one. Josh took some really great pics of Ava at the park too so when I get those I will post them! Thanks Erica and Josh for a great time!!

1 comments:

Eric, Maralee, & Baby S said...

Sounds like you had a great time in the cities! Glad you could connect with some old friends again! Ava is BEAUTIFUL!!