Sunday, January 25, 2009

Potty Time!




This is what you would've seen if you came to visit us this last week. I had the week off from work and so we locked the doors and stayed inside all week..... and yes... potty trained :-) I was in tears the 1st day and thought it could not be done. But with some reassurance (thanks Jenny) I stuck it out. And since friday she has been telling us when she needs to go :-) We still have to perfect when we are around other people and lots of distractions.. but i know we will get there!!

5 comments:

Tim and Jenny said...

I think you're missing one PARTICULAR picture!!! I believe I have it on my phone! :)

WAY TO GO AVA!!!

stumbo fam said...

HAHA! Didn't think anyone else would enjoy that one!

amy + ryan said...

yay! what a big girl. i love the first picture. hahaa..

Brooke said...

You are amazing!

I'm home with Harrison all the time and I still am not disciplined enough to get hime potty trained.

Way to go Ava! You are such a big girl!

pearsongrl said...

You must tell me how you did it. I am trying to get him interested in it again, but I feel as though I would be in tears also. I am thinking about just putting big boy underwear on him when he wakes up and letting him run around in it and see how many days and messes it takes, but there has to be another way. Any insight that worked for you would be greatly appreciated!

Nicole 'Schmidt' Pearson
pearsongrl@hotmail.com