Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Here we go!!



After going to the dental convention in March I was convinced that it was time to take Ava's Pacifiers away. I needed to wait till I had a week off from work so that my mom wouldn't be put in this hard position. I am afraid this is going to be a very hard couple of days... see Ava has to have one pacifier on her finger and one in her mouth. (Not sure exactly why but she would always loose them in her crib so we always put an extra one in there) If she looses one during the night we hear her yelling for the 2nd one even though she has one in her mouth ! :-) I have decieded to go with the cutting method. One will just happen to be "broken" and the 2nd will become broken tonight also....So here goes nothin!

2 comments:

Tim and Jenny said...

I'll be praying for ya'll! ;)

Brooke said...

I hope it's going well.