Sunday, October 17, 2010

Update



I am 24 weeks along today! Yipee :-) I know these last few months are the longest part... but at the same time knowing that this is our last pregnancy I am trying to enjoy it. I feel like it has already gone SOOOO fast! Every kick and movement inside feels different now knowing that. I know she will be here before I know it! I am starting to feel anxious and excited to meet her... what she looks like.. if she will look more like me this time! (just hoping) or a lot like Ava did. I am having a blast looking at new baby carriers and researching all this stuff! So many new things ... that they didn't have when I had Ava.. Like...LEG WARMERS!! I am so excited to use them :-) I know I'm a dork. I actually haven't purchased any outfit yet for this little one. Wich is soo strange knowing how much I had already boughten when we found out Ava was a girl. But maybe because we have soooo much stuff from when Ava was a baby!
For those of you that don't know.. this time we are going to keep the name a secret. I am not sure if we have got it already. But there is only one name that both Ben and I love... so we will see! I will be delivering her at Innovis. Unless there is a really bad snowstorm that we wouldn't want to risk it... don't want to deliver on the side of the road :-) I love my doctor there. And it has been a fun adventure driving to fargo with Ava once a month. She is a great passenger:-) Well.... that's it for now! It's a Girl! We are both very excited about it. And I am feeling great! Besides the huge part :-)

1 comments:

Jim and Marilyn said...

We are so excited for you! Two seet little girls...can't wait to see them together!